Solaz themes problem

arrowpress-shortcodes this plugin is broken and in general the theme is bad and doesn’t load properly. it’s poorly written. I want my money back please!

Solaz themes wordpress the theme is broken and very bad setup, I don’t want it, it doesn’t play properly and stable! I bought it a while ago, so I have every reason for a refund. do it right away so i can get another one to work on thanks!

Contact the item and ask for support first to get the issues you’re having fixed.
If your reason I don’t want it anymore, you cannot get refund.

you are well!! I told you the topic is poorly written and unstable. I will not talk to anyone, will you allow me my money now or will you give me credit to get another topic! things so simple. You shouldn’t have sold this topic at all.

I don’t work for Envato so it’s not up to me. Check the link I have sent earlier and contact support.

I have a problem! nothing has happened yet in my case and I’m waiting how many days for a return!

I have similar problem…

Napaka vrste E_ERROR je bila povzročena v vrstici 150 datoteke /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-content/plugins/arrowpress-shortcodes/lib/arrowpress-post-type.php. Sporočilo napake: Uncaught ValueError: Missing format specifier at end of string in /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-content/plugins/arrowpress-shortcodes/lib/arrowpress-post-type.php:150
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-content/plugins/arrowpress-shortcodes/lib/arrowpress-post-type.php(150): sprintf()
#1 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-content/plugins/arrowpress-shortcodes/lib/arrowpress-post-type.php(54): ArrowPressPostTypes->getTaxonomyLabels()
#2 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): ArrowPressPostTypes->addGalleryPostType()
#3 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters()
#4 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action()
#5 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-settings.php(617): do_action()
#6 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-config.php(94): require_once(‘…’)
#7 /var/www/clients/client1/web58/web/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘…’)
#8 {main}
thrown