soft rejection. Please help me! (Loop Problem)

Today i got soft rejection with my tropical house track which i believe its an issue with my loop variations and descriptions. but could you please tell me how i could do a proper loop so that there will be smooth loop with no click, pop, or cut-through sound? I’m using FLStudio 12 as my DAW and i couldn’t figure out how to make my track looped seamlessly. I did exporting both with WAV and MP3 format (with tailing option: Cut the remainder).

none of them plays the loop seamlessly and it has a sec pause before looped. I tried to use WMP, VLC, Winamp as my preview player after rendering the audio. I would really appreciate it if you could give me some tips about it.

Thank you so much!
BEST REGARDS!
DEMISE STUDIO

wav files should be rendered in 16 bits. If I correctly understood your question, then try to make a fade in / fade out and set the track boundaries with a small margin to avoid clicks

1 Like

As Lemonello said, render the loop as WAV files only. Mp3 wont loop seamlessly.

1 Like

okay thank you so much for the help! I figured it out now… maybe i have a question, can i actually remove the variations from my zip package? so it’ll just only 1 whole main track inside the pack? currently i got 4 variations inside the zip.

best luck to you! Cheers! :slight_smile:

okay thank you so much for the help! now I figured it out… maybe i have one more question, can i actually remove the variations from my zip folder? so it’ll just only 1 whole main track inside the zip folder? currently i got 4 variations inside the zip.

best luck to you! Cheers! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if I understand. You’ll have to include all variations separated in the zip. You dont have to include all versions in the preview if they are simply cut out the main version. Did I answer your question? :grinning:

i mean, if I can remove the loop variations from my submission. is it possible with this soft rejection?

I’ve never tried it but I would guess so.

well, thank you! I’ll just working to fix the looping issue then. cause this would be my first approved item to be on the market, and I dont wanna get rejected by removing the loops. :slight_smile:

Have a good day!
Demise Studio

Maybe some FL Studio users will chime in, Im working with Logic and have never had this problem. I export (bounce) the audio in real time and not offline and use an option called Bounce 2nd cycle pass which actually play the selected part two times in the prosess. Maybe FL has a similar option?
Good luck with your submission!

1 Like

One solution to the problem is to remove the problem as long as the rest is good. If the loops are the problem, you shouldn’t get rejected for removing them. If you are in a hurry to get the main track approved, then only submit it. In the future, though, I would encourage you to figure out how to achieve a seamless loop in your system. And, as others stated, only WAV loops are valid (MP3s can’t provide a seamless loop). Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! this encourage me to do so. Since i’m still figuring out how to deal the loops, I also wanna remove it as for now. and i’ll study them so i can upload some loop variations in the future. and yeah i hope i would get approved since my main/whole track was approved. Cheers!

FL studio got problem with loops. You have to leave a 1 bar empty area in front and some empty area on the end, then edit the file with another DAW like Reaper

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the advice! really appreciate it! since i posted this topic, i already got a copy of reaper and it seems really great DAW with lot of details. but, i tried to figure out about the basic workstation like piano roll, timeline, looping, and rendering. But anyway, it was really nice from your advice, i might try to figure it out later! anyway, I made my first approval this morning! :blush: So i’m quite satisfied with my work and i’ll figure out my problem later!

Have a good day!
DEMISE STUDIO

2 Likes