Soft rejection due to logo. Help is needed!

"‘Corporate Promo’ isn’t quite ready for VideoHive. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Please remove all third-party brand names and logos from your item. You’re not allowed to use them anywhere in your item. I spotted Apple logo, but there might be more.

Please be aware we have updated our watermarks. You can find the new Envato watermark on the Help Center here. This means that all new item submissions and resubmissions from the the 14th of March onwards will need to use the new watermark in the preview. Items submitted using the old watermark, may be rejected."

Yes, that’s right, some images have logos (00.05, 00.20, 00.34, 01.11, 01.48). I will make sure they are not visible, but it is not clear what to do with my logo.
Is my fictional logo illegal? I came up with this logo to show that the customer can insert their logo there. (At the very beginning of the video in the middle and further in the lower right corner)
And another question: do I understand correctly that information about the watermark does not apply to the authors of After Effects projects?

Hey, your fictional logo can be in the preview and even in the project files as a placeholder (if you created it, if not only in preview video). Apple etc logos need to be gone.

And After Effects templates previews don’t need watermarks.

I hope this helps! :smiley:

Thank You! What did you mean, “(if you created it, if not only in preview video)”?
Yes, I created this logo myself, it is not used anywhere, this is just a picture for an example
Or is it better to replace it with the Envato logo?

I mean that assets which you created or have the right to redistribute (like envato logo) can be also included in your project file. But if you perhaps found some “free” logo online and wanted to use it in your preview - you probably could (most free licenses allow this, but obviously you need to make sure for each logo). But you couldn’t include it with your project files (as most “free” licenses won’t allow this).

So in your case, you can both use your logo in the preview and you can also keep it in the project files if you want.

As for is your or Envato’s logo better, I think it doesn’t matter. I would put whatever looks better to you.

Yes, thank you very much for your answer!