Another project rejected

hello everyone, today, unfortunately, they refused my second job.
they told me: "The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.
When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria. "
Honestly, I don’t understand why, since I followed the terms of envato and focused attention on the logo.
Can you help me understand the reason?
maybe it’s the lack of watermark?
or the background too empty?
I don’t consider it a job without quality :slightly_frowning_face:

I love this guy! Previews MUST have watermark. Titles can be edited? How flexible are effects for modification?

hello thanks of your answer. in this project you can change logo and text, it is very easy to change as there is a tutorial in the files. so do you think the rejection is due to the absence of watermark?
Is the watermark the one I used for the logo or is videohive watermark? how should I put it? how many should i wear? is the size that I found by default in the envato file?

Change logo & text also please add a watermark. Hopefully as updated it will be approved

Watermark? This is not necessary for project presentations. Only for Motion Graphics and Stock Footages. The problem is that you pay too much attention to the robot, and the logo remains in the background. The customer should buy this for their logo, not because of your robot.
If you look at the appearance of the logo, it is primitive. Saber was popular a few years ago and there is nothing new here. Lightning looks weird and not realistic. This makes the contrast of a realistic robot and non-realistic lightning. Scenes are alien to each other.
Why is the logo flattened? It’s wrong.
Also big problems with typography:
font is outdated
the font is huge
the distance between the lines is also huge

1 Like

:point_up:

1 Like

much appreciated and acknowledged

what do you mean by changing logo and text? I took the logo from those of envato

forgive me, but could you tell me the updated logo? I have it soon from the files that I give to the authors
I understand what you mean, but being a logo reveal project, there must be a sort of “intro” before the logo appears, should I make a 3D logo to better integrate it with the character?

You have used new logo

The scene with a logo should be the main scene. And the appearance of the logo should look cool even if we separate it from the first scene

[quote=“romlam, post:10, topic:292221”]
The scene with a logo should be the main scene. And the appearance of the logo should look cool even if we separate it from the first scene

ok, I understand, my logo is “flat” and anonymous… I should switch from 2D to 3D, so it would also connect to the robot
but what about the font?
unfortunately I don’t find what you recommend.
I looked for updated logos, because I read that they have been changed since March 14th … help! :tired_face:

yes, I know I used the new logo…and it’s not a good thing, since they imposed it on them?