Shopkeeper Theme Version: 2.6.16 Update Website Problems

Hi,

After I updated Shopkeeper theme to the latest version, it pushed up all the content on my site up into the top menu area.

It seems like almost every other update from Shopkeeper breaks something on our site. Has anyone experienced this last issue? Any fix for it?

Or do I have to pay them to extend my support and fix something they broke again?

Thanks,

Ron

Is this due to fixing the header gap on default template pages with transparent header that you did in verison 2.6.16? Is there a way to fix it?

Regards,

Ron

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

this is your item support

you can ask your question with your item author @getbowtied at here as a comments

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

Hello again Ron,

We have to look into that. Please get in touch with our support team via the theme’s Help Center or via Facebook. We’ll do our best to help you figure that out.

Cheers,
Adrian.

I have problem with the shopkeeper theme. this is the second time my website broken after updating shopkeeper themes. any solution .I restore my website the forst time but now I am trying to restore it. hopefully it will work.

thank you

Hey @szubek
Envato API is underconstruction.
keep eyes on this thread you will get update & solution.

so what should I do if my website restored, still waiting for restoration. should I not update shopkeeper theme and stay not updated. how can I solve this problem

wait for update feedback from Envato Team.
Still any question open a Help Ticket they would like to assist you with an official answer.

Hello there,

Please reach out to our support team via the theme’s “Support” tab here: https://themeforest.net/item/shopkeeper-ecommerce-wp-theme-for-woocommerce/9553045/support and we’ll do our best to help you figure this our.

Cheers,
Adrian