Shopkeeper Theme Attributes Missing

Hi,

I am having a weird issue. I am using Shopkeeper theme. For some reason, yesterday, all my attributes for product pages went missing. I did a full restore and got everything working again. Everything was working until this afternoon. But tonight I noticed all of them are missing again.

I haven’t done any updates to my plugins or the theme itself. My host support tells me that they see a change to the plugin directory three hours ego. But I wasn’t even behind a computer three hours ego to make any changes.

Has anyone experienced this issue with Shopkeeper theme? Are there any plugins that have major incompatibility with Shopkeeper?

The most recent plugins I have installed are “Classic Editor and Metaslider” but I have uninstalled Metaslider couple of days ego because I noticed it causes some issues. This is before the restore last night.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

You can ask your question with your item author @getbowtied cause they are expert to their theme

This is your item support

Contact your Item Author from:

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Thanks

Hi

This can happened for few reasons as like:

1. Theme update
  2. Wocommerce plugin update
  3. Child theme any customization done related to your concern issues
  4. Wordpress version update and if your theme not compatible with that version of WordPress

Otherwise it should not cuase such issues. So if you didn’t done (as you mentioned) then please conract theme support.

Thanks

Hello Ron,

This is Adrian from GetBowtied, co-author of the Shopkeeper theme.
I am checking in to let you know that we’re not aware about any general issues with the theme, sounds like a site-specific thing.

Please get in touch with our support team via the theme’s Help Center:
https://shopkeeper.wp-theme.help/

Cheers,
Adrian.

I had to create a new attribute and all older attributes came back. This seems to be a problem with your theme since I got this solution from another person who had the same exact issue and had posted online somewhere.

Also, your latest update Version: 2.6.16 broke my site. It pushed all the content up into the top menu area. Its seems almost every 2 or 3 updates breaks something on our site.

Our support has ran out and I probably have to pay for extended support now to fix something that your update broke again.

Regards,

Ron

I found the solution from another user who had the same exact issue. I had to create a new attribute and all of the older attributes appeared again. It seems to happen to others as well.

Thanks,

Ron

Hello again Ron,

The theme doesn’t handle the actual attributes. It must be a WooCommerce or import related issue, rather than a theme issues. Just to make sure, I’ve forwarded your notes to our developers to double check.

We’re not aware about any issues caused by recent updates, sounds like a site-specific ones. Our support team would have to look into that to be able to provide a resolution. You can get in touch with us via Facebook if there’s anything else we can help you with: https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/GetBowtied

Cheers,
Adrian.