Seller does not support

Hello, I bought a theme 2 days ago seller does not support.

Can I return this product and get another theme?

Hi

you can post comments (if didn’t posted alraedy) in theme comments page and let the author know that you need their support.

For weekend they can be delay to reply. will be appreciated your patience give them time to get back to you.

If they really don’t reply your support request and comments then you can ask for refund.
You can request a refund here.

Here is all the information about refunds:
Envato Market Refund Rules

Thanks

To add to @mgscoder points - it is also important to check:

• that you are requesting support through the right channels

• that it is an issue covered by support policy

• that they author does actually support the item

• often authors give projected times to reply on the item support tabs (these tend to not include weekends and are guidelines not guarantees)

Etc

I am not convinced that author or envato would authorise a refund after just two days esp on a weekend

I applied for support on business day.

Even though I wrote via support mail and Facebook, they do not return.

Thanks for help guys! Stay healthy!!

please use theme Comments or Support tab(page) to ask support (envato recommended process to get support) from the theme author. Thanks

I paid 7 months ago for the customization that has never been done and the author is not responding. What can be done?

If you recruited the customisation using envato studio then envato will be able to step in.

If you agreed the work privately then unfortunately there is noting that envato can do to help.