Search by item number

What happened to the search function?
I used to be able to search items using their item number. Now this doesn’t work anymore.
This was so much more efficient than searching by name. Especially in audiojungle when you have like a million songs called “epic”.

EDIT: You can now search AudioJungle and the other Envato Market sites by Item ID number - simply put the Item ID into the search bar, and you’ll find the relevant item.

There is also another way to find an item by its ID number. Simply copy and paste the link below into your browser navigation bar and replace “item-id-number-here” at the end of the URL with the ID you have. That will take you to the item page right away if the item is still available. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://audiojungle.net/item/anything-here/item-id-number-here

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this, we have identified this is a bug and will fix this in a few weeks.

Still not fixed as of Sept 11, 2017

Hello everyone.
Sorry if this is not the right place to ask this, but I also have problems finding the original song of this preview, wich number is 187184364:

I tried to use the link above, but it’s not working.
Any hints? THANK YOU.

Not yet fixed; January 2018.

Why hasn’t this been fixed?
Kind of insane because i can see people getting really frustrated with this, we just want to give you money…

Hey folks,

If you’re looking for a music item from its preview id, you can temporarily use this unofficial tool:

https://bailey.sh/enseek/search_by_id

For example it identified @pul323’s missing song as:

Cheers!

2 Likes

@trent-aus this is still not working (as of February, 2018). I was able to use the workaround mentioned above via URL to find a track which I had downloaded the comp for a project in order to purchase it. But really, its not ideal for customers as I’m sure you know…

In my opinion this still does not work.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have the same problem with Videohive, and the hacks don’t work. Does anybody have a workaround here?

Still not fixed. March 2018. Would be great if we can search via the downloaded number like any other stock footage/music website. It adds unnessary time to projects. Thanks! @trent-aus

We’re working on it, ETA end of month.

Cheers
Trent

2 Likes

Hi Trent. That sounds great. Looking forward to using it :slight_smile:

May/June 2018, not yet fixed. Had to add all of my SFX for a project to a collection so I could easily find them again after DLing the previews, but it’s really not an ideal workaround.

still not fixed

What is going on @trent-aus? You said a year ago(!!) that it would take a few weeks to get it fixed. This is a major failure on your team’s part that should be addressed with better communication than “we’re working on it” with unmet ETA.

Brilliant fix, thanks. I wonder what’s taking so long on the Envato end, when an unofficial tool can clearly do the job just as well.

PS: still not fixed! End of August 2018.

Hi, if anyone needs a temporary tool to search Envato items by their ID and not only - until Envato developers will release the official one - here is one I built for my personal use:

http://hevada.com/finder/

Please note:

• it is not an Envato official tool
  • it is something developed for my personal use :slight_smile: to find items where I commented
  • It uses a custom search engine from Google (which is quite limited for customizations and unfortunately displayes ads - from which I don’t earn anything, because I don’t have an Adsense account)
  • it’s in a sort of development phase, I’m still working at it, to customize it better
  • to be honest, I have no idea how many simultan requests it supports, so please don’t abuse it :slight_smile:
4 Likes