Looking for a music track ( I have preview file URL, but can't find the original)

Hi everyone. I’m looking for a music track which I can’t find. I downloaded a preview awhile back, and now I’ve gotten approval to purchase the track. However when I searched for it, I couldn’t find it again, the naming convention wasn’t very helpful for me to look for the original files (I got over 50,000 matches). I looked into the metadata of the preview file and managed to find the URL of the preview file (but no author’s name), and the link is still live, but I still can’t get to the page where I can purchase the track from. I contacted support but they can’t deal with this and redirected me to the forum instead.

Here is the link to the preview file https://0.s3.envato.com/files/194190086/preview.mp3 I’ve tried combinations of file name & ID on the search bar, as well as inserting it directly to the URL (by typing https://audiojungle.net/item//) and I can’t find it.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Tried it with Envato API to return the item details based on the ID.

It appears that Envato stores preview files with an ID, and the original file with a different ID.
Maybe for security reasons, in their internal organization.

So can’t help you there. The ID of the preview is different than the ID of the actual file,
so you can’t locate it on AudioJungle.

All you can do is create a ticket, and pass on the link to the preview,
so an admin can find you the equivalent ID of the actual file.

cheers!
hope it helps

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: I’ve created a ticket (well, 2, actually because I couldn’t get an answer at first and thought I might have chosen the wrong category), and they told me they can’t help and told me to come to the forum. I don’t think they had a look at their database/history/archive internally though because from the conversation I’ve had with them it looks like they’re doing the same way of searching and coming up with the same results I got.

Thanks again for your help, I really appreciate it.