sampling problem

Hello,

I take the liberty of contacting you because I wrote several emails to support but I haven’t received any response for several weeks. I therefore allow myself to describe my problem here in order to obtain an explanation …So, I decided to cancel my subscription but the confirmation message tells me that I still have to pay the next monthly payment even though I canceled my subscription 14 days before it expires. Please excuse me, but I would need some explanation because it obviously does not make sense.

Best regards,
Mihai GUYARD

That seems unlikely - can you screenshot the confirmation email here

Otherwise - was it definitely Elements support that you contacted? Envato Elements Help and Support

Bonjour,

Veuillez trouver ci-joint le mail de confirmation qui m’indique le paiement de 28€ supplémentaire alors que j’ai annulé mon abonnement 14 jours avant la fin du mois.

Bien cordialement,

Mihai Guyard

Pour compléter le message précédent, il est indiqué que mon abonnement sera reconduit automatiquement le 30 janvier alors que j’ai annulé 14 jours avant mon abonnement. Je ne comprends pas ce renouvellement que je ne souhaite pas.

Je trouve incohérent de résilier en amont et de se voir forcé de reconduire un abonnement… Je souhaite donc ne pas avoir à payer pour un renouvellement que je ne souhaite pas.

Bien cordialement,
Mihai Guyard

It does not look like you may not have fully canceled?

If you definitely did this process Cancelling Your Subscription – Envato Elements Help Center then email elements support Envato Elements Help and Support

Bonjour,

J’ai complétement procédé à l’annulation de mon abonnement. Je n’ai plus d’abonnement en cours donc je ne comprends pas ce renouvellement automatique…

Bien cordialement,
Mihai Guyard

The first screen shot you posted says it was 18 days before the end of the month (renouvellement dans 18 jours), which would be 2 days prior to it being cancelled? Might be worth checking that same page to see what it says now. If the email says you’ve cancelled, and that page is no longer saying it will renew in 12 days or so… then you’re all good!

1 Like