Regular licence for premium accounts

Hi,

I would like to buy a theme for a starting point in creating a ecommerce website and including some paid accounts for some features on the site.
It will be a single product and It wont be selled to a client.

A regular licence would be enought for this?

as the end users need to pay to get the full features of the site, you need an Extended License.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Thanks for the response,
The content will be fully accesible but a group of users can upgrade the account for statistics for example.
That page with statistics is included as paid content? So is that feature is included I need Extended License?

If I will remove that feature, then the ecommerce feature does not require full extended license?

for eCommerce site regular license is fine. but If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. under regular license your full website should be accessable fully free.

Ok, thank you, from a timeline perspective, can i get the regular as a starter and upgrade for extended when the paid features will be included later on?

yes you can, just you have to purchase extended license when you will need.

If you like to get an official answer for license concern you can open Help ticket and let them know. Envato license expert team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks