I am wondering why it has become so difficult to get a refund around here.
I do understand that software once downloaded and installed in most cases should not be refunded.
This is my case
I downloaded a theme from “Elements” where I have spent hundreds of dollars on subscription.
I keep having multiple issue with the theme so I reached out to the author but was told I need to buy the theme from Themeforest in order to receive support. I bought the theme even with extended support.
- The author takes days at a time to respond to the issues, of which I had a list.
- They would login and fix only one or two of the issue (patch not address the issue) They actually disable a theme default function to fix one of the issue so I do not call that fix.
- There are about three issues that they completely ignore requests of requests.
- There is a particular issue they keep saying does not exist and I even sent a video clip of the issue and they ignored it.
- One of the issue they supposedly fixed came back after an update.
And the list goes on.
I did not buy this them because I needed the theme, I already had the theme via my “Elements” subscription.
I bought it because I needed help to fix issues I was having and that’s not happening.
The author as so for not answered me in nearly a week.
They are now completely ignoring my emails.
Can someone tell me why that’s not grounds for a refund.
Notice I did not say who because I am not mad enough to say it yet but I cannot through away money like that. I am not up to loosing $90.00 just like that.
Can someone from Envato help me get my money back
I have been a customer for over 11 years, is this the service I get?