Ok, I’m in the writing mod those days.
I have one more situation which is really tricky. Not only for me. For the support staff too and for the future authors. Real situation. Let’s simplify things quickly:
- Customer purchased an item.
- Opened 30+ tickets in 10-15 days.
- I solved all tickets and support queries for 10-12 hours total.
- He asked for a refund.
- I rejected it.
- He left a one-star rating.
- Rating removed because it is not allowed to leave a bad rating after refund request. (blackmail)
- He left again one star
- Removed for the same refund request reason
- He insists on a one-star rating
To provide a refund without compensation for 10-12h blood-sucking hours spent and at the same time accept blackmailing?
What you would do? What Envato staff should do?