1 star rating after each refused refund request

There is obviously a big group of scums that knows how Envato works with refunds and the rating. Since that new rating/refund policy, every time I refuse a refund I get an 1 start rating. Often the reasons for refund and the rating do not match, so those rogues do not even bother to compile a legitimate case for refunds.
It is now clear that this approach of clearing the rating after the refund really sucks! I would suggest that once a buyer submitted a refund request he/she should not be able to rate the item at all.
Rating should be the indication of the item quality of those who use it. Not the counter of refused refund request.

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

Open a Envato help ticket and let them(Envato Support Team) know about that they will take care about that no worry at all.

I have an experience no worry :slight_smile:

Envato Market Author Help Center: Here

if you have any other question let me know.
you can send me message inbox i will help(free).

Thanks

1 Like

That’s never tolerated and never approved behavior on the Marketplaces. As my colleague @unlockdesign stated, please get in touch with Envato Support. These things are resolved and ratings removed. Blackmail is never tolerated and you are correct. A rating should indicate the buyer experience, not a blackmail attempt. Cheers! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi AmunetBiz !

I totaly agree with you. I have the same case today for a customer who have asked a refund for a totaly fake reason. I have tried to talk with him but he was totaly closed to me. So he put a 1 star review, and i have accepted for clean this review but the review is not removed. So i hope my ticket will be read as soon as possible by administrators because this type of customer just fell down our reputation. And this rating is not ledgit at all.

would suggest that once a buyer submitted a refund request he/she should not be able to rate the item at all.

It can be perfect and easily done so i hope Envato will do something with this :slight_smile: