Question about Video game license?


hey i got a mail from a buyer who ask what type of license he need to use my music as background on his video game ! can anyone help?


Hey @WolfSound :slightly_smiling:
Check here:


thanx brother ! :slight_smile:


you’re welcome :wink:


dont wink me ! :stuck_out_tongue:


haha, this topic going off-topic :slight_smile:


A standard license will be fine, as long as there’s no more than 10,000 sales. They’ll need a music mass production license for sales over 10,000. Keep in mind that Sergio’s link, although relevant, contains advice from back in the day when there were only regular and extended licenses… not the five different flavours there are now.


yeah that what i told the buyer ! thanx for your anwer @SpaceStockFootage ! you’re awesome ! :wink: