Purchased Subscription Yesterday But Cannot Download

Hi I purchased a discounted monthly subscription and you took payment via Paypal but my account isn’t showing the payment or allowing downloads, payment was taken and the subscription confirmed via Paypal?

Hi @BNightingale,

Please open a Support Ticket via Envato Elements Help and Support. They will be happy to help. Thanks!

I have but it’s saying 5 days to reply? I cannot access the resources I need to carry on my work? This is ridiculous and completely unacceptable. 5 days is a ludicrous response time for media companies to wait. Not impressed at all!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not very good. I believe they prioritize tickets and would like to imagine they’ll respond to you much sooner than that. I’ll make sure staff are aware of your case and perhaps they can expedite it considering the severity of the situation.

1 Like

I appreciate your time responding, clearly there’s an ongoing issue and I am sure there are many people in front of me requiring support, I don’t expect special attention by any means but expecting a media company who relies on the Envato resources to carry out projects to wait 5 days is just crazy! I understand there can be issues and problems but this is beyond that, yesterday my updated discounted subscription worked, today I can’t download anything?

Thanks for your help, I am truly stuck right now and this is going to cost me time and money!