Proposal for Audiojungle work

Hello everybody!
I would like to raise a topic such as the transformation our Audiojungle in the trash.
First, the simplified procedure for the formation of the author, which entails a simple registration all comers.
Secondly, many new authors are loaded on runoff 50-100 tracks per day, is it not possible to limit this? We are drowning in thousands of second-class tracks!
Thirdly, I believe that it is necessary to introduce compulsory identity verification. On the site a lot of minors!
I would like to see a requirement for download music was at least a small video with work process. Thus, we remove that part of the authors who brazenly sell ready construction kits!
Thanks!

33 Likes

Well, good ideas. Not for Envato. I tried few weeks ago similar thread. Here Some ideas about improving review queue

1 Like

fully support

Where is this super pro guy with a cry about “catastrophic lost of sales”? I mean @TitanSlayer We are summon you.

absolutely right!!! +1

Totally agreed, Alex.

Favour your proposal!

I’m all for it!

Agreed!:+1:

I believe they upload 1000 items per hour! This is not acceptable here!

I have better idea. Lets ban all newcomers at all! This would be fair for everyone here. +1000 for it!

Yes, terrible newcomers upload 50-100 items per day, and moreover this is not even their tracks it is just construction kits! What a great imagination you have there! :wink:

@LumenMedia I am not crying, you are, because with your posts it seems like you have problems on AJ, not me, I am fully satisfied with current system and everything. And if you have questions you are welcome to PM me, do not spam random sh_t please…

1 Like

“Always two there are, no more, no less. An author and a loop.”

Where is your sense of humor? I am not having HUGE problem on AJ, watch on my sales number. So any such words as s**t is unacceptable. So, relax and enjoy your perfect being here. As for me, all my ideas, bombarded by you, have aim to improve my and other authors experience.

1 Like

“An Author uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”

8 Likes

OMG… complete nonsense!

1 Like

Totally agreed

Just a friendly reminder, please keep things civil on this thread and do not call out other authors.

Many thanks :slightly_smiling:

+1 I think it’s good idea!!I’m ready to do a video capture from my projects :slightly_smiling:

+1 Agreed!

agreed +10000

Hell yeah!!!+