[Post hidden by Author]

[Post hidden by Author]

Hi, it’s not allowed and you can take legal action…

UNLESS - you sold it through one of the P sites where you have the option of allowing tracks to be “available for musical works”.

did you read (really carefully) licencing ?
Right now, out of my head, I believe that your track should have been purchased with extended licence for usage in such ways … But don’t rely only on my opinion on this. Submit a ticket to Envato Support.

Thanks for the tip. (It is not available for musical works on the other site)


The other P site has that option as well - “DJ use”.

I should have sent a ticket to Envato, you’re right.

I don’t have the DJ use approved either.

I’m gonna check in with Envato guys don’t wanna stir things up.

If I can find a contact form. (oops, found it)