Please, use captcha on support and profile contact form.


#1

Lately, I was being bombed by spam messages offering themeforest comp***** analyzer, through my profile page and items’ support page.

below is the message:

Dear ********,
We came across your theme on Themeforest.net called ***** | Classy & Responsive WordPress Blog Theme.
Your theme seems to have XXX sales but we are sure the theme is worth a lot more. After all, you’ve spent days and months developing & supporting the theme.
We’ve also noticed, that Themeforest has 18000+ themes and your theme does not rank in the top 5 listings.
Since your theme doesn’t appear in the top 5 ranks, you are missing out on a lot of possible clients and revenue. Exactly like the websites, which don’t get listed in the first page of Google’s search results and miss out on traffic (Fact: Links on Page 1 take 90% of the traffic & revenue and the remaining 10% is split amongst others).
On your behalf, we’ve spend hundreds of hours understanding Themeforest in detail. We have created an easy-to-use desktop software for you to analyse and understand your competition better.
To get the software, visit this link: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


As I mentioned on the thread title, could we put captcha to profile and item support page contact form?


#2

Hey if you run into anyone like that please report their username to support and we can ban them. Feel free to PM me their username.