[WANTED] Support Staff Agent

Hi,

We are looking for someone to provide support to our ThemeForest customers for our premium WordPress themes on our forum.

You will work on the forum (Ticksy) as a support agent and reply to ThemeForest comments, 1-2hrs a day, Mon-Fri (Saturday if you want)
https://wolfthemes.ticksy.com/

• Very good level in English needed
  • WordPress/PHP/HTML/CSS/JS knowledge
  • WooCommerce
  • Good problem-solving skills
  • Ability to provide small theme customizations
  • A first experience is recommended

Please reply by message to the following questions and we will get back to you ASAP.

• What’s your experience with WordPress?
  • What’s your experience with support services?
  • Why do you think you could be qualified for the job?

Talk to you soon!

Name:- Mohammad Shakeel

[removed by mod - please send personal details & work history by contacting directly the Themeforest author, thanks]

I am a WordPress support guru expert. I am very passionate about WordPress and have extensive knowledge with supporting and assisting clients. I am very experienced and have in-depth knowledge of WordPress support work.

I am very fast at solving all kinds of issues and bugs. My coding experience includes PHP, WordPress, CSS, and Jquery. I use firefox with firebug to discover CSS and javascript issues, but will always test my work on all browsers.

I am able to work on Saturdays and Sundays and available 24×7 to help-out customers at a support forum.

I am the ideal candidate for this job because I fulfil all your requirements. If you need further references, I also assisted a Canadian photography agency during their site launch [removed by mod] and coded many unique features that they requested. [removed by mod]

SKILLS :
Expert in WordPress Plugins and themes.
Expert to find the conflict and resolve it.
Exhibits excellent attention to detail and interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.

Ability to multi-task and prioritize task in order to maintain required productivity levels.

Managing support forum with our support staff and solving problems of our customers.

Finding bugs in themes and reporting them to our developer team. I am bug fixer and finder too.

What’s your experience with WordPress?
I have over 5 years of extensive WordPress work under my belt. I have developed a lot of custom themes, plugins and do the regular freelancing with seeking a job. Supporting WordPress products and Customization Services etc.

What’s your experience with support services?
I worked for Magazine3, Swiftideas, Cost Estimation Plugin Support. I solved many difficult issues while working with them. I was a theme/plugin support developer. So I have much experience in this field.

Why do you think you could be qualified for the job?
I have the right combination of skills and experience for this job. I have 4 years experience and strong knowledge of supporting WordPress Products. I also bring additional quality of strong analytical and problem-solving ability. I have the track record of carrying out these difficult tasks efficiently and successfully. I do hard work to put all my efforts for the good progress of the organization. I keep my skills up to date.
Being punctual and sincere, I finish the work at the given time and try to fulfil all the needs of the company from me.