Piano Rejected. Need Advice)

My third hard reject this week. To say I’m broken and disapointed is nothing to say. Is it time to give up?! :cry:

But the last reject was surprising. I thought its ok for AJ for sure.

Please let me know whats wrong here. I know this tune is nothing special, another one piano melody but still…

Thanks in advance!
https://soundcloud.com/user-99734761/animapiano-goodbye-summer-soft-piano-melody

The link doesnt work for me.

Oops sorry. Now?

Sound ok for me. (mix)
Maybe it is because is not too much commercial for AJ. I think some changes dont work fine in AJ.
Maybe you could create two tracks from it.
One for classical piano category and other for Jazz category, this is what i feel listening it.

1 Like

Thank you for quick response! You’re right, it’s not too much commercial, but I thought it will work great as a background.

Anyway this kills me when AJ doesn’t explain. I know everyone talk about this million times, but the problem is still here… feel myself like a small ant, AJ is indifferent to work and time and life and I can be easily crushed…

By the way Manriquedelara, I wish I can create another track from this one, but I thought rules doesn’t allow us to do that?!?!

Well, you can not upload the same track, but if you make some important changes it can be possible.

I understand you about the response, but it is impossible to tell every track rejected what is wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah, always forget the number of track that authors upload every day. Huge amount.

And still tears in my eyes. :tired_face: :sob: Why?? :sob::sob::sob:

Well, try to extract the part from 0:00 to 0:42. Make some changes to a classical piano tune.
You got one track there. :slight_smile:
From 0:43 to 1:11. You could get some jazzy piano track.

So, don´t cry because from one rejected track you can take TWO new tracks. Something good got when they reject tracks. :slight_smile:

And about tears in the eyes… :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks Manrique for support :hugs: At least I’m not alone. You can’t believe, but I’m actually now sit near piano and decide ‘Write or Not to Write’ :grinning::tired_face:

1 Like

WRITE. And record EVERYTHING you play.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I will! Right now!

3 Likes

It is good, but not commercial :slight_smile: Do not give up ! It is not easy to understand what envato looking for :slight_smile: Be patient :slight_smile: Good luck my friend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice piano! I love to do piano tracks too… :slight_smile: It’s a great performance! maybe some chords a little bit out of commercial … and some bridge notes doing chromatism… mmh… it’s great and I enjoyed listen this, but maybe curators doesn’t like much excessively.
Congrats! you have a diamond in your hands… :smiley:
Good luck with future sales!

1 Like

Thanks Fox_Production for support and good word. What a lovely black cat on your profile page :heart_eyes:

1 Like

MusicLFiles!!! WOW!!! What an amazing portfolio, a beautiful professional music :open_mouth:. So long I didn’t hear such music here. Man, you create art, ART! Really! Can’t stop listening to your music. :clap::clap::clap: BRAVO!

3 Likes

thank you! :slight_smile: I’m just working in what I believe… trying always to give my best…
you also have a very nice work @AnimaPiano , seriously :slight_smile:
lets do a beer! :grinning::beers:

2 Likes