Pending theme is gone?

Hey there,

I was waiting for my new WordpressTheme to be approved for upload.
I was around 20 days, I could see it on the Author’s Dashboard page.

Now, my product is no longer there, and I can’t find it anywhere.
This was yesterday.
Is it still being tested ? Was it removed ? I didn’t get any mail whatsoever.

Thanks!

Hi

There are two possibilities!

###1. Your theme got a soft rejection
This means it needs improvements to get accepted. If you got a soft rejection please go to your Dashboard->Hidden Items tab. The item should be there.

###2. Your theme got a hard rejection
If it was hard rejected you will not see anything on your dashboard/hidden items tab.

In both cases you got a mail from Envato. Kindly check it. There is explained if its Hard or Soft rejection.

Regards

Thank you for your answer.

Although, I checked my e-mail, also the spam-folder, but nothing there.
I also checked the Hidden Items tab, only my first old attempted (other!) theme, which got soft-rejected.

Maybe I should just re-upload my theme…

Strange. As I said, in both cases you should receive an email. Make sure you are logged in on the correct email address :slight_smile:

Hi.

The most likely thing is that there will be a ticket and then upload it again.

Wait for the response from the Envato support.

Good luck.

Yea, I sent a mail to Helpcenter about this.

I’ll see how it go on further. If wished for, I’ll place all news about it in here.

Still nothing :frowning:

Have you received a confirmation email with your ticket # after submitting request?

I have not :frowning:

On my last ticket I got the reply within almost 48 hours. Its possible to have delays in weekend :slight_smile:. But, don’t worry you will get it.

Also make sure to check the bulk/spam folders.

Regards

If you have not received confirmation email, you won’t receive the answer too. Make sure that it is not in spam folder or contact Envato support on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/envato_help?lang=en