Missing theme after downloading

Hello all! I recently uploaded a topic, a couple of days it had the status of waiting for verification, and then there is no information about the topic at all and in the account the topic is not displayed… Maybe I’m looking in the wrong place? I’m a newbie.

Hi, check out your email/spam folder.

I already checked, it’s empty :frowning:

which item you have purchased ?
You don’t have any purchaser Badge!!

I didn’t buy anything, I didn’t express it correctly, the status was something like “waiting for testing”
I created a topic for sale, uploaded it for checking, for a few days there was a status that the topic was waiting for testing, and then there missing information about the theme at all

If you not received email, then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

yes, realy, i dont have this check
How do I know the status of my theme now?

If you can’t see your Item in your envato dashboard right sidebar then your Item has reviewed. If soft rejected you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. If your item got approved then you will find your approved item in your Portfolio page. otherwise your item got hard rejected.

You should checked the Item review notifications checkbox for your all next upload notification email.

Apparently I got hard rejected, but now I can’t find out the reason for the rejection?

Can I Get Feedback For My Hard Rejected Item?

• Unfortunately, Envato Quality and Help Teams are not able to provide feedback/critique or advice for Hard Rejected items.
  • We know it can be frustrating to have a submission rejected and hope that you won’t be discouraged.
  • We encourage you to take advantage of the many talented and helpful community members who choose to provide constructive feedback on Envato forums.

More information here: How to Get Your Items Through Review at Envato – Envato Author Help Center

Ok, thank you
Can help please provide constructive feedback about my theme, this link to demo https://modern-church.wp-zzz.com/