Payoneer withdrawal when?

all operations should be processed till the end of the day?

so how long to wait for processing withdrawal?

im wainting veyr long, i have a credit in a bank that i must pay tommorow, so when i will get withdrawal, its very important for me

anyone revcieved withdrawal already?

Hi,

All withdrawal from envato will take min of 15 days to 1 month.

i am telling this from my experience.

i have waited for about 25 days per withdrawal for just 100$

hmm, i know that they are all processed in one day on 15 of every month

I dont think so…

got my withdrawal credit on 10th , 15, 25, of the dates in diff month.

Hi @LionGate :slight_smile:
:point_down:
Q: When Will My Withdrawal Be Processed?
A: Withdrawals are processed on the 15th of each month. To be eligible for a withdrawal on the 15th you must have requested the payment by the last day of the previous month.

For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you’d need to make your withdrawal request on or before 31st January. Envato is an Australian company, therefore the deadline for making a withdrawal is 23:59:59.

Please note: If the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or an Australian public holiday then withdrawals will be processed the following business day.

When Will My Withdrawal Be Processed?

1 Like

Its not that if you make a request on 15 it will get processed .

it will take min of 15days to 1month time to process your request from the date of your withdrawal request. even if its on 15th

i know this, they sent me this - Your request to withdraw all earnings up until the end of August 2016 has been calculated.

Your withdrawal will be ****

Your request will be processed as part of our normal schedule later this month. You will receive an email when your withdrawal has been processed.

thanks for clearing this even more clear :slight_smile:

1 Like

so it should be today?

just wonder when they usually process withdrawals for payoneer, how long to wait

If you selected the Standard option to load your mony in your Payoneer account,you will recieve your money Within 0 days!
Fee:
Loading Payments - Standard (Within 0 days) $2.00
Loading Payments - Immediate (Within 2 hours) $5.00

what means 0 days? i didnt recieved even email from ewnvato yet…

they promise me to withdraw, hope it will, till its 15

This means you will receive your money today!

do you know when envato is processing withdrawals… is it normal that my is still not processed?

Did you receive an email from envato like this?

well sort of, i copy pasted my email little earlier in this topic