Payoneer withdrawal when?

did you recieve youre 15 september email already?

I think your withdrawal is in a normal process and probably you will receive your money today!!!

I received all my emails on the 15th of each month! :slight_smile:

and you recieved it today?

This month I have not any withdrawals but in my recent withdrawals I received in 18th as well, because the Payoneer standard load was :point_right: (Within 2 days)!!!

but when you usually recieved email from envato? that youre withdrawal is processed and youre money sent… at what time?

Email from Envato:15th
Receiving money from Payoneer: 18th

thx, will see how it goes

You’re welcome!:slight_smile:

still no email from envato Dx

i cant wait till tommorow, i must pay for credit, they promissed me they pay

Hi @LionGate

Did you already check your email? maybe at your spam folder. Also check in your Payoneer account.

Regards.

all is checked, nothing there(

I noticed you had the same issue last month, did you get your earnings eventually?

no, i didnt get them, they sent me email that i will get them this month: “Your request to withdraw all earnings up until the end of August 2016 has been calculated.” “Your request will be processed as part of our normal schedule later this month. You will receive an email when your withdrawal has been processed.”

please can you help me, maybe they forget about me, cuz my situation is not very normal, and maybe something went wrong(

i still dont get anything, but i need money for tommorow very much… someone please help, maybe envato stuff, i cant wait 7 days for ticket answer, and then many days… please help!!! HELP!

i cant wait for nothing, im run out of everything, help me someone, they said it will be today, but it is not… im waiting 2 month

how long to wait Dx? im waiting 2 month, i just want this to end, pleaseeeee!

Hi,

I dont think posting here will solve your issue.

Please do contact Envato. via help desk or via Social Media.