(!) Payoneer card and bank withdraw blocked (!)

For me it doesn’t work. I can’t use card on the ATM or for payments. I have the message on Payoneer account that it works since since July 1, but I tried few times since, and it is not working. I am trying to contact their support to see what the problem might be.

2 Likes

You must to call their support …On the phone they decide faster than through the E-mail

My card also doesn’t work neither via ATM nor in stores since July 2nd. And their support doesn’t give any clear answers on the reasons when it will be fixed.

Hi everyone,
there is a new option in Payoneer dashboard.

• Turn on card top-up if you wish to access your funds at ATMs and for purchases online/in store
  • Turn off card top-up if you’re happy to keep all funds in your Payoneer balance for withdrawals and payments

Try it and confirm here is it working for you.

I tried my card this morning on POS, and I managed to make the payment without issues. It most likely depending the on the country how long it takes for banks to validate cards after they have been blocked or disabled.

Try again in a day or two.

Will it be cheaper to withdraw balance directly from Swift to Bank or from Payoneer by withdrawing it to Payoneer account balance and transferring it to local bank? What are the charges for these two types of transactions?

(I have not ordered Payoneer card yet so please suggest me one of these two available options for me)

it depends on where your bank is based (country) and its inside policy because you have as many types of charges as number of banks.

so it’s difficult to tell you the truth…

I have transferred my Payoneer balance to the local bank earlier and the local bank does not charges extra except the conversion with 2% less than current rates. How much Envato would charge to send to Payoneer(Is it 1.5 or 4$ or any other value, I am unclear) or when they send via. swift(a single 25$ or more by the intermediary banks)? Any suggestions :slightly_smiling_face: