nWallet

Did you add the widget and set the update time in the settings?
In any case, I will upload a new version in a few days.

Oh I canā€™t go into the widget, itā€™s not clickable.

The app stopped working for me

Same hereā€¦i guess developer closed it forever. Sad, i got used to it, but now that it stopped completely (api code doesnā€™t work) i guess its time to move on and search for another app

1 Like

I been using it for years man ,i really liked this app ,any similar apps that are good like this one ?

I hope this app will be work. Very convenient application)

I could not find anything with ringtone push notificationā€¦seems like nwallet was the only one with this featureā€¦

@dysko any chance to bring nwallet back to life?

You could try Elevator PhreaSpirit.
It has a push notification as well, just not every 10 minutes but once every half hour.

The only downside i have experienced is that i get a notification every now and then that says ā€œhandshake failedā€. So i get all excited thinking i have sold something, only to find out the app could not connectā€¦ bleh.

But it is a good free app besides that!

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™ve tried it and it has only widget functionality and no custom ringtone. It also shows wrong local time, donā€™t know why it is even neededā€¦ Itā€™s ok, but nwalletā€™s way was perfect, just standard notification in drawer + soundā€¦

P.s. Oops, there is a sound notification! Ok, letā€™s try this one, thanks!

1 Like

I would highly recommend this app, I bought premium version and it works great!
One suggestion @Anatolik : Please add shorter intervals option for checking balance (like every 10 min, or even a minute :wink: )
Great work!

1 Like

You all should know already that keeping up to date an app which is based on a third-party APIā€¦is quite difficult.

nWallet was based on Envato API and that API changes quite often. Keeping an app free for such a long time, while trying to update it each time when the API is updatedā€¦is very difficult.

I know this because I also have an item based on a Google API and that changes almost every month. This means ā€¦basicallyā€¦that you donā€™t have too much time to do something elseā€¦ than to keep the item up-to-date with the API. I also deleted from Envato Market my two other items based on third-party APIs which were changing too often.

I respect dyskoā€™s choice.
If he does not have the resources to keep this up-to-date, itā€™s his decision. Itā€™s his app, he can do whatever he wants.

I also regret this, Iā€™m using nWallet since February 2013ā€¦but we all should understand that free software is hard to maintain to keep.

Happy New Year to everyone!

To be fair, the Envato API changes very rarely, and the one dysko is using hasnā€™t changed so far in any way which wasnā€™t backwards compatible. I have multiple API projects using it that Iā€™ve not touched in over a year.

However, it seems dysko implemented the API on his own server rather than directly into the app itself, which means he had to pay server costs to maintain the app. That could be the issue here, sadly. :expressionless:

1 Like