nWallet

Send me the link too please. Thank you.

And me) Thanks!

Just check the first replys from dysko, he said: this is my app, ā€œI do what I want to doā€¦ā€

He donā€™t metters if you want the widgets and stable usable appā€¦ he just want to make money from advertising inside the app!

But ALL OF US SAID: please make perfect app what we need and put it about 10$ price, we buy it, no problem!!! But make it like we wants ā€œpeople who useā€ not like now.

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for your update.
Iā€™ve found something that doesnā€™t work or works incorrectly:

• wrong number of sales (as a result - predicted sales too) on the main page (dashboard) - almost x1.5;
  • after removing and adding account again I get to notifications about my balance at one time (itā€™ was in previous versions of app);
  • US Tax doesnā€™t include US Tax (as I wrote before)
  • itā€™s impossible to scroll up statement list by only one touch/move. I scroll it down by one move, then if I want to get back to my latest operations on statements page, I have to do two moves.
    UPDATE: it works in wrong way on ā€œEarnings & Salesā€ page too (scrolling, I mean).

Hope itā€™ll help.
Thank you.

Yep, scrolling works as ā€œrefreshā€, so its almost impossible to scroll up.

Make that movement twice

Thanx for the tip. If i hold the finger and scroll slowly it also somewhat works. But, it still needs to be fixed, obviously ā€¦

1 Like

The app keep crashing at startup, no real numbers are showing and ā€œfakeā€ sales notification from time to timeā€¦This condition is like two weeks already is this me or the app?

No fake sales notifications. No crashes. Only fale number of of total sales (x1.5)

nWallet App disappeared in Google play store?

Cant find it either. Its sad. Maybe sombody have an older APK installer?

Yes, but you can try an alternative. For example Elevator Powered by Envato API

Thank you, I purchased premium version, it works great!

Yeah, I just wanna installed it to my new phone and itā€™s disappeared from Google Play, any other trusty app?

I use EnSales. Doesnā€™t have a widget but it loads very fast and does the job flawlessly! :grinning:

Great! Thank you for the info. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been using Ensales from beginning of last month but, I am not satisfy with the application, the main thing is itā€™s not automatically updating the sales amount. Are there any other good app?

You can try my app (elevator-icon Elevator) if you have an Android device. It might be what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Thank you for this! I will try it! :+1:

This also doesnā€™t update automatically!