Not enough memory to save file as .psd

Hello,

Did someone know why when I’m trying to export .ai to .psd I receive this message? “Not enough memory to save file”

I’m using Adobe Illustrator CS4, Photoshop CS4.

Thank you!

PS. This happens only when I’m trying to save the file at 300 PPI. At 150 works.

Thanks again!

There’s not enough disk space to save your file. Photoshop needs some free space for it’s temporary files, so head over to PS options (CTRL+K), open Performance tab and change your scratch disk to the one with more free space available.

I gas this problem your space in disk drive c make sure your c drive have free enough space
Adobe Illustrator CS4, Photoshop CS4. this software need to space…

I’m sure I have enough free space, because I already have almost 50 free GB.

Also, I’m not sure that I’m doing my best… so I have another question.

Is somehere here with enough time and enough patience to show me personally or to give me a complete tutorial from A to Z on how a logo must be to be accepted and sold here?

Thank you!

t_udor said

I’m sure I have enough free space, because I already have almost 50 free GB.

Also, I’m not sure that I’m doing my best… so I have another question.

Is somehere here with enough time and enough patience to show me personally or to give me a complete tutorial from A to Z on how a logo must be to be accepted and sold here?

Thank you!

To be precise - you need to have free space on the disk/partition where PS is installed, not where you want to save your file. Unless of course you already changed scratch disk, which by default is the one with PS.

I already have one single drive where everything is installed. This is Local Disk (C:), where I already have almost 50 free GB.

Also, Is somehere here with enough time and enough patience to show me personally or to give me a complete tutorial from A to Z on how a logo must be to be accepted and sold here?

Thanks!

try Disk Cleanup.
Delete all your Temporary Files from there.

Do “CTRL ALT DELETE” , go in Tast manager, you will see programs running, close some of the programs you dont need ther by “ending process”

You can’t have too many programs running, i guess you have low RAM…

This usually happens on pc when you are using too many big files swapping from software to software…

The problem = Your RAMs

BloganKids said

The problem = Your RAMs

I had the same problems before buying new pc. Exporting Ai to PSD is not a simple work. Try this - open at the same time Ai and PSD and try to copy-paste layers.