No payout processed mail. (Payoneer bank transfer)

Hi, i got a elements earning statements today. But no payout processed mail. Is it normal? Usually in previous method, earning statement and payout processed mail sent together or one after Short time.

Will envato mail us when they sent/ process to payoneer?

2 Likes

same here, nothing came yet.

1 Like

Is it your first payout on new payout method?

Yes, this is the first payout for me, so I’m a little confused how long it could be paid.

1 Like

Same. I have also first payout

1 Like

Same here…
This is the first payment for envato with the new system… they will try to send to the payoneer by bank transfer… but until now nothing…no e-mail…no money

1 Like

Dont worry. After getting mail, monry would be deposited in 2-3 days

same here, nothing came yet.

1 Like

The strange thing is that so far no email has come…

1 Like

Same here… there is an income statement letter, but the salary did not come … it seems that there is a problem again :frowning:

1 Like

In my case I got confirmation email that my payout is done to bank account - so in my case normal - with new method - finally - can’t wait to get the payment so I can open the champagne and celebrate normal payouts to my bank :smiley:

Emails could be delayed guys. At least you didn’t get email with info “there is a problem” or something.

I think your payout is directly local bank. So, you get confirmation mail. It is payoneer user get delayed in mail

I am using WISE bank account - so this is still like wallet, similar to payoneer - and I got this email from Envato directly, not from my wallet operator :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any updates about Payoneer ACH/Direct Deposit ABA Routing?
Still no Elements payout… Did anyone receive payment?
@BenLeong

@miseld, no. Still not. We are talking about payout processing mail. No mail sent so far. After we get mail, we can relax that money is sent to Payoneer.

2 Likes

We know that the money will be delayed in the payoneer’s bank account… (bank of america)
The problem is that many authors, ( like me ), have not received an email from envato with the title “envato send you a payment”…
For now we are waiting…be patient…
Anyone who has any news let us know

2 Likes

Got my email from Envato, money should be about 19. June on Payoneer account…

1 Like

Hello all
didn’t receive the payment in the last month until now…because I changed the payment method on the 16th of the month to a bank transfer
Will I receive two payments this month?
@Envato

1 Like

@miseld when you recieve the mail “envato sent you money” is it your first payout to payoneer bank transfer?

@Envato any answer?