new Logo rejected

This logo of mine was rejected. Please suggest me why and what should I do to improve my logo.

hi sorry to say just that but this is clearly not surprising that it was rejected indeed …

here are a collection of reasons why …

1. global style
    this is clearly a rather outdate style based much on drawing when nowadays this is more about abstract things or intersection of shapes indeed …

2. typo
    please no offense but the thing is horrible font wise … not only does the typo look old but it looks also very distorted and as if this was not enough , in addition, the combination is clearly not working …

3. readability
    if the color change was an attempt to match with the illustration and it was good about this , the problem is that u end up with something that is lacking contrast and this very hard to read

4. global concept
    sorry to say just this buddy but what is the circle behind? because it if is supposed to be a bowl, well , te fishes are outside … i guess they would be better off inside lol at least if they want to survive lol

5. choice of colors
    the color for fish eyes looks strange if u ask me …

6. details
    u have too many details … think about it , here they consider the logo in a (very)small size and too many details this is thus not working …

hahahaha…thanks for your nice comment. I did lot of experiments over one logo… Please gimmi me some logo design tips so that I can improve my design. thanks again for spending your valuable time to review my logo

LOL the previous message is full of tips buddy , i am trying to help u to get to know what to do but i cannot do it for u lol kidding anyway , pay attention to what i told u and i think that u will take your game to the next level …
if u feel like u have enough tips to improve, u can check the “solution” box , good luck and good work buddy :slight_smile: