i think my logo was rejected, any help would be appreciated

I think my logo was rejected, any help would be appreciated. I didn’t get any reply or guidelines what seams to be the issue. Thank you in advance.

hi well I do not know where to start … first all the logo is way too detailed in the first place , this is thus not in the spirit of a template logo in a way… then, the execution is globally super raw ,even a bit awkward I might add, and the combination of both things is making the concept rather weak if u ask me. The global style looks clipartish overall and is definitely not in any trendy style. I would rather qualify the global style as “outdated” if I had to find a word to sum up. BTW, still about the logo and the related concept, it could rather be considered as elements put right next to each other rather being composed and making a whole , according to me. And as regard to some of the elements , this is hard to identify what they stand for …, , like the blue back shape … it took me a whole lot of time to guess that this is the body of the elephant … which means a lot … the typo is not anywhere close from GR’s very high standards and expectations as this simply does not make illustration and text match in terms of style. finally the preview is not really selling either …

thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, i appreciate it

any specific suggestions (especially when it comes to typography) what to pay attention to to make it more desirable?

What do you think about this one? I tried to keep the concept while applying different style to it, gradient and negative space. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ***colours are a bit off when uploaded, for reason unknown to me.

hi this is far better as far as style goes but the thing is that the composition remains too complex for a template meant for a marketplace , if u ask me… there is also an execution problem at the junction of the top of the car and the elephant … this should be smooth and even when this is not in what u have right now , also, at the moment, u have not introduced the typo so hard to tell if the thing is working or not …

Thank you. I didn’t want to rush it with introduction of the types. Especially since i’m am, at this very moment, watching some courses on logo typography. Once again thank you for your time.

yeah but u have to understand that a logo is a whole and that without a text this is not a logo …

yes ofcourse, there will be a textual part as soon as i learn how to make it so it will be as good as possible. thank you, you helped me a lot …

1 Like

u are welcome, I did my best for this and I am happy that this “reached the target” , u have a positive attitude and no doubt that u are going to manage to take your game to the next level very quickly :slight_smile: if u have enough clues as regard to what to do , u can check the “solution” box , good work and good luck :slight_smile:

surrender is not an option XD