Need valuable feedback on this track please! 😊

Hello :slight_smile:

I would really appreciate any feedback on this track please!

I am a self learner and trying my best to achieve good quality music track.
Do you think I am on a right direction?
I would really appreciate your time and feedback if you guys can help me to improve my skill.

Thank you for your time in advance. :slight_smile:

This low guitar sounds outdated, and I hear some kind of noise or distortion on the left starting from 0:36

2 Likes

Hello Theo_Sound,

Thank you so much for taking time to review my music track. I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I will try to improve guitar sound actually I had little hard time getting good guitar sound in logic :worried: I will try to learn more on how to get good guitar like sound.

Regarding noise at 0:36 - you are absolutely right. I didn’t noticed it. Thank you for pointing out.

I truly appreciate your help :+1::blush: let me know if anything else I can improve!!

I would love to hear more feedback from you experts about this track so with your help I can move towards correct directions. Feel free to let me know if it’s not good track or anything you feel about it.
Any small or big opinion from you experts really matters. Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Yeah the only thing that bothered me is the base you used, i dont know if its a midi guitar or a weird piano song.
And i think you could work a little more on the end of the track.
The percursion ends suddenly!
but overall i liked the track.
I’m not very experienced though and wish i could help more!
Good luck!

Thank you so much DeMenegazzo for your feedback.

Thank you for pointing out about Guitar Base sound and end of the track part. I will try to use better midi guitar sound and will learn more towards better track ending.

I listened to your track and really liked overall and specially guitar music in your Relaxing in the Clouds Track. It’s recorded guitar right? :slight_smile: It sounds great to me. :+1:

Thank you again for your help… Wish you many success with your music tracks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. Yeah it’s an Open D acoustic guitar!
wish you success too!

1 Like

Great DeMenegazzo It sounds great. :+1:

Just wondering if you have any recommendation for mixing and mastering? (short of video tutorial or blog - no problem if not though! ) I liked how your tracks sounds well together with other sounds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! But i’m not a really good example i guess because i’m a beginner :stuck_out_tongue:
I follow Produce Like a PRO youtube channel. I can’t remember other than that because it was most random videos and lessons :S

1 Like

I believe you are definitely good with music DeMenegazzo :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the “Produce Like a PRO youtube channel” Reference. I am sure it will definitely help me to improve. Really appreciate your sharing and help… Thanks :pray: :slight_smile:

1 Like