Need feedback before upload

Hey guys!

Im working on a track but im not very sure what to improve (if nesecary)
If you can help me out it would be awesome :smile:
What do you think?

https://soundcloud.com/mega-music-production/preview-corporate/s-Q3ms0

Nice! I like it!

The only thing Iā€™d say is that you could brighten up the high-end a little to give the mix a bit more crispness. Other than that, itā€™s a good mix.

Deserves a better name than Corporate btw :wink: Sounds more ambient to me.

this is huge, u are very talented buddy and your track is wonderful, i donā€™t know how they could possibly not accept such a brilliant work :wink: u made my hairs creep on their ends :wink:

Thanks for the feedback @JamesVMusic !

Im also thinking the same as you, but im a bit concerned about MIDā€¦I think it sounds like it needs to be lowered at some placesā€¦Maybe itā€™s just sound like that to meā€¦Maybe im wrongā€¦

@n2n44 Thank you alot man :smile: Itā€™s still not uploaded and im searching for mix/mastering and instrumental feedbackā€¦For improvements :smiley:

u are right about the title, indeed for me thatā€™s the only thing that he has to embetter indeed lol

well it rocks already ā€¦ now this is up to u, if u feel like u can make even more a killing item out of this track, pls go ahead ā€¦ lol

1 Like

Forget about the title itā€™s just ā€œthereā€ :smiley: Will not be named like that for sure.

Hi, this sounds great! Only thing bothering me is the distorted guitar in the ā€œchorusā€. It sounds a bit muddy and too much low end maybe. It also sticks out a bit soundwise compared to the other sounds that melts more together, if thats make sense. :smile:
Good luck with submission and sales!

Sounds delicious.

1 Like

Yes i was very focused on the guitar sound and im not satisfiedā€¦The amp isnā€™t good, sounds too distortedā€¦I totaly agree with that!
Thank you for feedback! :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Sounds really good! Nice work :wink:

1 Like

Hello! Masters, I need U help and opinion before upload. I have only headphones for monitoring now. Could U listen in Ur monitors and give advices for this item.