need some help My PPT templates Hard Rejected

Dear All my friend, I’m zen
My First upload has been rejected by envato, hopefully I can find solution or advice to be approved next time

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “GOLVE - Golf Vip Club Powerpoint Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again

1. my question ( envato wrote and you won’t be able to re submit this item again) is it possible for me to make correction in this template , or i have to make a new one ?

2. the second question and I do need a help from you my friend " envato not clear in pointing which one of my mistake, maybe font, maybe others so i cannot find which part of my template that should be fixed!

2020-04-29T17:00:00ZImage Preview GOLVE - Golf Vip Club Powerpoint Template|80x500

once again it would be great to hear from you .
my regards
zen

With respect, this preview image is completely illegible and stretched. The reviewer wouldn’t look at the slides if this is what they saw first

It’s hard to tell much from this but it looks like there are numerous inconsistencies in terms of spacing and alignment, as well as problems with typography and styling

Hi Charlie, glad to hear you, many thanx for your response and answer

1. I got it, so the problem is Image preview with low res, in fact my export ppt to JPG still high res 4000x2250pixel, but after place it into photoshop for image preview new template in 590x3.542pixel I have problem to downzise.

is there any advice for Image preview could I send in another template JPG file? or 590x700-8000px like i have upload in above is a must ?

thanx

Can’t you manually recreate the look/design in PS rather than transfering exported JPGs?

clear Charlie, solved, thanx for this, I shall learn to make preview again for template size 590x3.542 and make the preview eligible

thanx for input and advice

hi , u self “solutioned” your own thread this is not done and this is not super respectful for Charlie who tried to help u …

sorry n2n44 maybe cause of Im missunderstanding and uncommomn to use that botton, solution, I just try to find some help in this quote, and just send respect to charlie, im sorry