Need help understanding the logic behind the sucess in audio jungle

Targeted marketing on Facebook is a great idrea.my friend. I’m definitely gonna try that

Hi, @vishwasankapla!
I’m still new on envato and the same as you, I’m looking for ways to achieve success. I recently read a very interesting article. Although it is written for experienced users, I would advise to read it to anyone, who wants to succeed in this market.
Good luck!

1 Like

That sure is a brilliant article! Although one small point that I think applies to music items moreso than graphics items. If a buyer is doing a search they will see dozens of tracks arranged vertically, and the only possible way to add any standout impression is with the tiny thumbnail. Yes, it’s nice to have a beautiful main page for your song with lovely descriptions of the instruments used etc, but ultimately the decision is probably made before they click over to the page for your song. The actual listening is done on the search screen. And that’s possibly good too, because they will no doubt listen with better attention if they’re not being distracted by reading at the same time. I know when I listen to a track, seeing nice descriptions etc doesn’t make me like the music more. I agree that pretty artwork might make one track more inviting to click on, BUT as I said, a pretty thumbnail is not enough to have that effect on me. Especially since I’ve never seen an artist logo thumbnail which wasn’t professional and attractive.

2 Likes