Need feedback on two more flyers which were rejected

Hi,
These two flyers were rejected and I need some feedback. Maybe the first one I myself don’t feel it right but what about the second one?

hi, as i mentioned to u on several occasions already, basically the global design is too flat, the typo is too flat and u fail to combine things together to bring originality to the table this far … the icon u are using are too common or too flat and the layout os very basic too. I am sorry to say just this but at this stage what u show us is easy to do and and even if i could possibly make it no one would buy it as people would feel like thy could either save money by doing on their own or not feel like gaining some time out of buying from u …
not sure that social medias are allowed (need to check this out)

1 Like

These are old ones actually I had submitted with my previous one. I am going to improve on the next ones. So I’ve a reference to show to you when you say the icons are too flat. Coz I’ve gone by these similar references. Please check this flyer.

i guess u do not identify this but your item was not rejected because of teh icons … the icons contributed , with all the other reasons, to have your flyer rejected … i am sorry to say just this but the flyer u showed is much better than yours and thus could make it despite icons are not necessarily super worked out … do u understand?

1 Like

Brother dont follow me cos I am very confusing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue::grin:

I understand that and I can see it’s much better than mine I was just keeping my point towards the icons and the whole flat design approach. I’ll try to do my best the next time and I know I’ll fail a few times but eventually I’ll from my failings. Thanks for your inputs.

I was just showing a reference and there are many such references that point out flat designs can also make it. I’m a fan of flat design myself. Your work is amazing brother :slight_smile:

1 Like

no u are wrong … the style is not flat as yours, the thing much better execept when it comes to icons …
just do your best to bring your items to th next level, this is all what really matters …

1 Like