Need feedback about videohive projects.

Hello everyone and good health. For me, freelance industry is a completely new experience, so I hope for your help. I prepared a couple of videos that didn’t pass moderation:
Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet minimum design, animation, and technical requirements, and cannot be accepted for sale.

We strive to accept professional quality projects, and this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Therefore, we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

We look forward to seeing more of your work.
I ask someone who can tell me what specific errors are, so that I can understand whether I have the ability to make projects.

I attach the video:
First
Second
If you can, please comment on each one.

The motion lacks dynamic and the general design is lacking, it is incoherent and not well executed, framing is off sometimes, weird camera moves.

It’s not totally bad, the motion part is what bothers me the most. It just could be better in all regards and does need to be to be accepted here.

Thanks for feed back. Its about first or second video? or both ?
To be honest, I’m not happy with the end result myself, but I don’t understand what exactly is wrong. After all, the goal was to create a fairly minimal style because corporate style in my opinion just does not tolerate complex and expressive animation. Thank you for your feedback

If you are not happy with the end result yourself you should keep on working. A lot is trial and error in motion design, you do build up an experience over the time, though.

1 Like

Также избегайти падающих теней как во втором варианте под квадратиками. Они выглядят грязновато и мрачновато, что негативно сказывается на впечатление от общего дизайна. Если не убрать их, то хотя бы значительно уменьшить интенсивность.

Понял про тени. Спасибо.

1 Like