My Very First After effects project on videohive

Hi , in my free times , i created one project for videohive. what do you think? may i can upload this to videohive? Is it will be approved? any chance?

Hey, very nice work.
I don’t see any reason why it shouldn’t be approved.
I’m no expert in minimalistic titles, but they seem to be popular now. I see a lot of them in VH lately and they sell. In terms of quality I think it should be approved. The only thing that comes to mind is that reviewer may decide that there are too many similar projects. This is usual with popular projects when there are many alike they (reviewers) start to get “picky” :smiley: and look only for exceptional quality items and the ones that really stand out. But I think you should be fine :wink:

Thats just my opinion, maybe some more experienced authors will find some flaws and give you some tips :slight_smile:

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

there are some really nice titles, but overall execution isn’t good enough as for me.

1. Animation isn’t really smooth, timings are poor.
  2. In some cases I just can’t read texts, because of tons of thin lines or bad elements composition.

But some of them are really good. If you work lil bit more and get some improvements - it might be accepted.
There are some unique ideas

Thank you MotionDominance! :slight_smile:

Thank you for the comment, do you can told me exactly which titles are you liked? and which titles you decided it poor quality? Thank you for reply! :slight_smile: