feedback for my project please.

hi, this is my 3rd try.

reason to reject:

We receive a lot of title/lower-third animations, and therefore we’re very strict when reviewing these kinds of projects. Because there is so much competition in this genre, we only accept projects that we feel provide exceptional design quality and execution. Unfortunately, this project does not offer much new, nor provide an outstanding visual quality that would over-perform those projects we already have.

I worked very carefully to create a minimal title animation.
I used universal scripts…
my project was denied due to the category intensity.
envato now accepts animations like this.

I do not think Envato is fair in this matter.

That’s the thing with popular style projects. When doing something lots of people are doing too, better aim for the top, otherwise you might shoot yourself in the foot. Even if the project is ok it doesn’t stand out of hundreds of others in that category. Just try not doing something everybody does, make your project standout, make it special. You’ve done the title pack, take a good look at it and think “what could I add to it to make it stand out?” it may take an extra day or a week, but that one extra step will make you to push yourself forward as an author, to make a better quality item, bigger chances to get accepted and more sales. Sometimes that one extra step makes all the difference. Most important is to keep on trying :wink:

thank you very much for your help.