My upload was rejected - why? The comment ist very meaningless

My newest upload to audiojungl was rejected.
Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

I can´t understand this, becaus I´ve about 100 items uploaded several years ago.
I forgot to use the watermark in the mp3- preview. May this is the reason for rejection?
The music is really good and not in another constitution than my other music.
There is no word of “hard” or “soft” rejection.
What can I do?

If you want to hear the item:
My Music

watermark may not be the reason for rejection. i had forgotten to add, but it was approved.

You can upload the track to soundcloud and post the link. The friendly folks here will be more than happy to give you some hints what might be wrong. Also, be aware that Audiojungle has changed extremely in recent years. What was accepted a couple of years ago might be accepted today.

1 Like

Hello ! You need to put your track here so that the authors evaluate your track (link to your track) and point out flaws (if there are these disadvantages). Good luck!

Unlikely (what exactly was the reason “hard rejection”).

Every author knows this (for himself)! But you can always share your music here.

Thank´s for your soon answer:

Here is the link to my music:

http://www.mm-studio.eu/servicepool/download/No%20Popstar%20preview.mp3

What do you mean?

I listened to it for 40 seconds, then turned it off because, frankly, the repetativeness got too annoying. You need to get to the point much quicker, you can’t just sit on one voice loop for 30 secs. In that time, video clips can tell an entire story. You need to create an aesthetic build, dynamics, and get to the point quickly. Good luck.

Many Thanks, First Note! This is a very good and understandable analysis! I thought that especially techno titles often build on always the same 8-bar blocks and live by the constant repetition. Then I would rather go back to traditional compositions.

They do, but music here is not bought to be played at clubs. That’s what Beatport is for. :slight_smile:

Here you need to condense a 10-minute track down to 1 or 2 minutes. Maybe 2:30…

The music here is bought to support a video (mostly).