My products that were approved last month have now been taken down.

These products were already approved, why are they in the rejected section now?

1 Like

I had a bunch of my photos removed that had just been approved because Envato is weeding out anything that mentions or shows iphones and ipads because they are a copyright violation. I can’t make your screenshot big enough to tell (old eyes!) but is the phone an iphone?

hey, my mockups havent logos.

It’s not just logos. They removed my ipad photos because the thumb button at the bottom needed to be edited out. The “design style” is also trademarked. According to their email about Intellectual Property items being removed…

"Identifiable features on electronic devices
No photos should contain electronic items with identifiable brand features such as logos, trademarks (including specific design features like lenses on cell phones, camera body designs, drone specific shapes, etc), or certain objects with IP protected designs as the main subject. "

It’s just a guess on my part. You’d have to contact Envato to find out for sure. My items were accepted one day and disabled the very next day. :person_shrugging:

I could be wrong, but I believe the ‘notch’ at the top of the iPhone is copyrighted.

Screenshot 2024-03-17 at 11.22.02