Hard reject.. i need your help guys, thanks. (include preview image)

After a week of waiting for the Envato team to approve my file, I received this rejection. can you guys help me please? i want to make sure I won’t do this mistake again.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of and unfortunately, we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, **and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.(why?)

** We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice: Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand. Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected. Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

should i divide the preview to image by image? that’s the issue?

hi I am not an expert for such items and for “right issues” but as for I know it seems that this is very unlikely that u have this accepted here as regard to copyrights that u have being related to these brands. As for I know integrating branded logos and symbols like this is not allowed here. Besides, even if it were do u really believe that there is a selling potential for such items nowadays?

100% copyright issue. Also Google+ is dead since 2019.

1 Like