Need help to understand..

Hey everyone, I am new in envato as a author…
But one year working as a buyer… I’m a graphic designer and I have alot of vectors and logos that made by me and I want to sell them here and become and author too…
I tried to upload a three logos that I made al by myself and they are rejected by the massages “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”
please I would like to get an explain to know how to get better and start to sell here…
The three Item the rejected is:

I have alot more…
Let me know what to do and if I can consult with you about the items I have before working hard and get rejected…

Thanks,
Idan

I’m not a designer but these do not really feel very premium esp. the second one.

• First: Not sure this works as a logo (maybe as a banner or some other web element.

• Second: Typography esp. the wonky line does not feel premium and is not aligned with the yellow container. Hierarchy wise should the lower line not be more prominent?

• Third: Again typography doesn’t appear great and the second line of text is not aligned to the first

Logos are super hard to conquer here but they tend to need multiple variations and to be very refined.

Thank you for your reply Charlie.
This things that you said can be changes, and I understand them…But I got in the massage that I can’t apply this item again…
:confused: So I really don’t understand the issue…

The hard reject (“can’t resubmit…”) means it’s to far off in the reviewer’s opinion to offer practical feedback.

You can modify a hard rejected item substantially and then resubmit but in the case of logos it can be hard to find sufficient changes that can be made

My initial thought when seeing the second one, was that it was some kind of insoles for shoes. It’s only the take a bite text that made me realise it’s a burger. Just so you know!

I only see that now you mentioned it - I also thought shoes or foot related