My position.

I wasn’t going to bother with this thread again but I am bored so I had a look…I actually said positive things about your work and your opinion but because you didn’t like the negative points I also made…you dismissed my opinion as irrelevant. You attack nearly everybody who is willing to engage with you in conversation. You don’t seem to be able to take criticism. If you don’t like the answer, maybe stop asking the same question?..and with that, I’m definitely done.

2 Likes

See you here tomorrow…!

5 Likes

I’ve heard enough " insults."

I created this topic in order to report on the situation.

An official Envato employee was to appear and conduct a study of the appeal.
To conduct an impartial analysis of the situation and eventually solve this issue.

What I see now: a crowd of people who are not related to “management” expresses what they think and demands that I take it as “truth”.

Interestingly-the company “Google” also does so?

In “support Envato” - reported that they are not related to the review Department. So who should I contact with such questions?

YouTube blocks the video and when you contact support you are told: “we can’t help you, we have so many authors… Create another video.”

Ah well, you gave it your best shot.

1 Like

A few ideas for you:

• Create another thread on any subject (or maybe even the same one).

• Write logically in it.

• Don’t “demand” stuff, only ask for advices or opinions.

• Respect those advices or opinions instead of lighting them all to flames.

The outcome would be:

• A constructive discussion.

• Less Skid Row videos.

You can read the title of this topic.
In this topic, I ask questions concerning the work of the reviewers .

But other authors have decided that here it is possible to discuss my music)

You didn’t ask any questions… you stated your opinions. Opinions which, as the thread went on, became apparent that you believed them to be facts.

2 Likes

Fair enough. :slight_smile:

Wait for Envato staff or reviewers to interact with you, then. Be patient, though, because they probably have other things to do, like working and reviewing, I guess.

1 Like

Communicating with you I do not feel that you are a “forum moderator”.
You do not have the right to communicate with visitors in such a “tone”. Stick to the rules of your “moderator position”.

Or I’ll be forced to report"support."

I will no longer tolerate "contempt " from you.

I want to assure you that this is their job.

A waste of time.

The ‘rules’ of my ‘moderator position’ say nothing about expressing my opinions and engaging in dialogue in the forums. There’s no contempt here, I love you with all of my heart, I just have a strong dislike of people presenting opinions as facts when there’s no evidence to support such a position.

1 Like

You are engaged in"provocations". If I hadn’t kept myself in hand, could you reply with rudeness and in the end you have used your position blocked my account on the forum.

Now I want to see you more polite.

I’ve blocked your account on the forum? Where are you getting this stuff from?!

I am being polite, to an extent, but I’ll gladly be more polite if you’re more rational, logical, open to criticism, listen to opposing views and stop making things up.

2 Likes

I’m sure he did not try to offend you. He always puts the songs and everywhere, I’m already used to his songs. Do not pay attention, there was no aggression on his part. 100% I confirm. :wink:
Simply the author @Manriquedelara likes to put songs at the moment of heat to defuse the situation. :wink:
Sometimes the songs save us and give inspiration, because we are all musicians! This is what unites us!

5 Likes

I clearly Express my opinion by asking specific questions. You have to follow the authors who remember everything that can “hit me” (music, behavior, calls to go drink beer, videos, etc.) perform their tasks not only towards me.

There is no" heat " I behave adequately. The authors understand, that if they defend Envato them can be to speak if not all, then much…

if he wants to say its opinion-this need to do “texts” which will applies to this topic, he’s placing “the text songs.” It shows his attitude towards me. But the moderators do not see anything wrong with that) I understand humor. but in this situation - it looks like a mockery.

@Revturkey well said
Everyone just keep feeding already re-e-e-e-eally fat troll))

The lyrics of the song, but not insults. As proof that it’s just a song, not a mockery of you. Be positive, get strength, think up how you can improve your tracks, see the top tracks. Yes, I know perfectly well that it is difficult after a bunch of hard rejections to write something and work, but try to hear the essence of this topic (the fact that you will be able to produce the track that will be loved: you, your customers, authors and reviewers. yourself and act). Make such a track that they put you in esteem . Listen to their tracks, analyze (it’s difficult, but possible). I’m sure that you will succeed! Do not give up and make a judgment. Argue here with everyone you will achieve blocking and nothing more. Think about it (sound, cold and calculating mind). Nothing good (only a sea of ​​nerves and dissatisfaction in that you are not recognized as a musician on Envato for sale). This makes no sense. Cultivate even if it’s difficult! Set a goal and go to it!
You are now wasting your time on incomprehensible and empty scams. Question: Why?
You could spend this time on yourself and your achievements!

1 Like

I think that this topic was not " useless “I hope that” Envato " will also draw conclusions (though it does not recognize) and turn towards self-improvement.

I want to tell the authors: before creating this theme, I posted my approved track in the theme “Feedback 4 Feedback” with a request to comment on my track. came 9 man (thank you guys) but the rest ignored my call (I not complaining , I not demand)… But to discuss me and say how bad I was, all ready with joy. What conclusions should I draw?