My position.

Spit on the rest! Think only of yourself!

1 Like

I’m talking about that. I created this theme for " Envato \ Aj"

I want to inform you there is a maximum of 100.000 quotation marks per topic in the forums and this topic is about to hit the limits.

The thread is marked as “solved” by topicstarter so far ago btw.

Nobody is obliged to write comments to the tracks and on topics! Dude is a petty feeling of EGO!. Oh God … No one has written a comment on the topic … You have to think about yourself and your sales here. You should say: “Yes, I do not care!” You should not get hung up on this(comments, likes, etc.)! And develop your business!

1 Like

Well, it turns out I can not Express my position in the company in which I work. I understand the course of your thought (you take into account all the nuances) when you give me advice.

1 Like

Of course, I do not argue that sometimes we want to get a good comment (I also like the same when people love and appreciate me, I satisfy my ego sometimes) or like that, for support, I do not argue this. But attention should be paid just for himself! :wink: Support from authors is also needed, it’s air!

1 Like

Let me quote your quotation to add a quote:

“Set a goal and go to it!” - CleanMagicAudio.

The wisest words of all, in this off-limit thread.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

All who support me get reciprocity without exception (Feedback).
I even try to approach it creatively. :blush:

1 Like

In general, I wish you good luck! If business does not go, go to church and put a candle for a new business! Sometimes it helps! :wink:

1 Like

Cmon man… this is a public forum, you don’t get to dictate what happens when you create a topic.

If you were serious about interacting with Envato staff then a support request is the proper way to go about it.

Wild accusations on a public forum with your peers is not the way to go about it.

There are no laws that state how a private company can accept / reject tracks. They can literally say, we are going to have a team of 5 year olds press buttons… they can also say, I don’t like the look of that guys username so we aren’t going to accept it.

Is that what they do? Of course not, but if they did there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. I can start a website tomorrow called NoEvgenAllowed.com and sell music to whoever I please, but I’m not gonna let you sell on it… call the cops.

You and I have had a few debates here over the past while, I’ve tried to give you the benefit of the doubt but really man… don’t be so silly.

4 Likes

You should read the comment-in full.

not likely.

i’ll stick with what i wrote thanks.

:flushed:

Are you sending the tracks together?? :scream:

Five. In what order - I do not remember

but in the same day :scream:

After the rejection? I’m adding a new track.

yeah, but the sending of all tracks are into the same day? or you are sending each track separately from others? maybe two days?