My new item got hard rejection and I need your feedback

I uploaded new Item and got hard rejection and I didn’t know where is the error, so I wanna get your feedback to make my next Item approved.

This is the message I got from Envato team:-

• Please use the recommended screenshot resolution, as it is right now the screenshots are too big. (vertical: 460 x 900, horizontal: anything with an aspect ratio of 16:9)

• Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

This is screenshots of my Item:

Thanks in advance

It looks like you managed to get some good feedback from the reviewer. You need to adjust the size of your screenshots, and your item doesn’t meet the minimum technical requirements for the category you submitted to. Perhaps one of these articles will help you understand what you need to do.

From a visual standpoint, it could definitely be better. The spacing is weird, and the design is over simplified. It’s also a general requirement that all items are made in English since Envato is an Australian based company, with the target audience mainly being English speaking. Though of course it’s great if you support other languages as well.

Thank you very much for your feedback.