My item was rejected, hard rejection

Hello everyone,

My item is an Android App (why there is no Android tag?). The app is using Xtream Codes for IPTV and video streaming with plenty of functionalities (TV support, add locked streams and favorites, search a stream, change default player, etc…)

The rejection email contained this:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “IPTV & Streaming Solution for Android devices using Xtream Codes” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

I guess this is has nothing to do with copy rights? I explained to them that acquiring the copy rights to stream some channels in on the responsibility of the buyer.

Can someone explain to me what exactly is wrong with my item? I spend more than two months coding this, and I really want to get some compensation for my hard work.

I can’t have a working demo for this item right now (because it requires a payed subscription with Xtream Codes), but I took some screenshots when I was developing it.

Also what do they mean by “I can’t resubmit this item again”? Does this mean it will be rejected even if I resolve the problems it has?

streaming

maybe because of visual looking, they rejected…
you can sell it on other marketplaces like codeograph.

Do you think it has bad visuals?
What is codeograph? I didn’t find it on Google

Yeah ! agreed with @BBStore
The UI should be attractive as like app’s functions. I can suggest you as a Android Developer. Do changes:-

1. Don’t make full app same color. I can see your toolbar and app background is same Eg: White
  2. Do try to fullfill the full layout by adding some things below the toolbar. Eg: I designed one screenshot for you.
    help1
  3. Do try to implement material drawer which makes your app’s drawer layout more good and responsive and nice.
  4. Add a functions like admob ads, firebase push notification, firebase analytics to give a app good and don’t forget to do mention to reviewer while submitting.

I hope this much will help you :slight_smile:

cheers,
pharid

OK, will try that. Than can you please tell me what to do? I mean can I submit the item again? It’s a bit confusing for me.

Ya you can resubmit the app :slight_smile:
But make sure you’ve added something new