Item Hard Rejected by Reviewer.

Hi Everyone
Our item is hard rejected by reviewer. Earlier one of our item is also rejected by the reviewer.
We have put lot of efforts in developing app with great UI and latest technology but i don’t understand why our every product got rejected. Have a look our apk recently rejected

and Reviewer Reply is

“Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.”

Can anyone help me with that.

Hi @AndroidQueue and welcome!

Could you please post some screenshots of your app, or share a Play Store link? We’d like to avoid sharing APK files on the forums directly as they can be dangerous. :slight_smile:

Hello,
I have Shared Screenshots. Please Check

I am aware that there are several apps which do this, but is downloading people’s content even legal?

It strikes me that as this functionality is not included within the native apps themselves then it probably is not?

I’m sure it might vary by country, but at least here in the US, it’s not illegal and there are several apps (and even companies) based on this concept.

@AndroidQueue There’s already some approved apps that basically do the same thing. See:

Unfortunately, because there are existing apps, you won’t be able to get approved unless your app offers significantly more features than what is already approved.

1 Like

ok i will remember it
thanks

I know there are already approved app on CodeCanyon, But look their UI and Technology they used and compare with us. And Also the one you referred in released some days ago and there is other app also so why their app is approved and our’s rejected?