My item rejected, Feedback please!

Would you kindly help me to improve items in a way that Envato accept them?

1 Like

hi this is cute indeed but the thing is that there are small executions problems here and there when u get into deeper details. Plus, the color combinations are not the best one either for realism matters as well as for bringing more relief to what u have done, the shadowing on the neck is being “crushed” by this and the global illustration looks flatter for this matter … the shadowing under the cat is very unrealistic at this stage , to say the least. I think that u would have been well inspired also to try to multiply possible posture rather than having just one , that would have given a much better commercial potential to your item indeed . u should bring some shadow inside the cat’s ears , too, the tail definitely more wort and a more professional execution, hard to identify why only two paws instead of 4, as well lol

1 Like

Appreciate you because of the time and attention you put to analyze my item. Every details you mentioned in your comment is very valuable for me. About the paws yes your right at that time I thought that would be ok but know I see yes it’s unrealistic somehow :slight_smile: Wish you be happy and successful, Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

you know buddy this is sometimes hard to have cool mind enough to judge of what we are creating , an outside loo often helps and u are welcome i am happy that i could help u :slight_smile: if u have clues enough, u can check the “solution” box, good work and good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes you are right. :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand: I wish you be happy and successful wherever you are. Thank you so much for everything. :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

u are welcome and same for u ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

if u have enough clues about your item u can click the “solution” box :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Ham _Ham from what i see you need to Center the cat
i like your item it can be a position rejection

2 Likes